Saturday, June 19, 2004

 

The Accidental Blogger

Hello. In order to comment on a fellow blogger's blog, I had to become a blogger too, by rule. I wasn't expecting to blog today, or any day for that matter. So welcome to Sunny Side Up! Feel free to say hello--I am an Associate Professor of Political Science at Boise State University in Boise, Idaho, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way. You will be the first to know if I have something to say in blogformat, as this is my only blogspot and, unless I have to blog again in order to comment on another blogger's blog on a different blogging network, consider this blog an exclusive blog for this very-novice blogger. (For a real blog, try http://www.danieldrezner.com/blog/)

Tally-ho!

RB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?